Welcome to Upinfo Media House Pvt. Ltd.
These terms and conditions demonstrate the rules and regulations for the use of Upinfo Media House Pvt. Ltd’s Website.
Upinfo Media House Pvt. Ltd is located at:
226001 – Uttar Pradesh, India
By using Upinfo Media Website, we assume that you are accepting these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Upinfo Media House Pvt. Ltd’s Website if you do not accept and abide by all of our terms and conditions stated on the page “Terms and Conditions”.
The following terminology applies to our Terms and Conditions page, Privacy Statement and our Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements of our Website: “Client,” “Your” and “You” refers to you, the person who is accessing this Website and accepting our Company’s terms and conditions. “We,” “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “Our,” and “Us” refers to our Company or our Website. “Us,” “Party,” or “Parties” refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms applicable to the acceptance, offer, and consideration of payment necessary to do the process of our assistance to our Client in the most appropriate manner, whether through formal meetings.
Of a fixed duration of time or any other means, for the expressed purpose of meeting our Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated products/services, following and subject to, prevailing law of our country. Any use of the terminology mentioned above or other similar words in the capitalization, singular, plural, and/or they or he/she, are taken as interchangeable and, therefore, referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Upinfo Media House Pvt. Ltd and/or all its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Upinfo Media House Pvt. Ltd. All intellectual property rights are reserved. Visitors may view and/or print pages from https://upinfomedia.com for their personal use subject to restrictions outlined in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://upinfomedia.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://upinfomedia.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy content from https://upinfomedia.com
Redistribute content from Upinfo Media House Pvt. Ltd (unless content or information is specifically made for redistribution).
Also Read: User Comments
- The agreement shall begin on the date hereof today.
- Some parts of our Website offer the opportunity for our users to post or exchange opinions, content, information, material, and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the Website. Upinfo Media House Pvt. Ltd does not edit, screen, publish or review any Comments before their appearance on our Website, and mot a single Comment reflect the views or opinions of Upinfo Media House Pvt. Ltd, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the light and advice of a person who posts such a view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Upinfo Media House Pvt. Ltd shall not be liable or responsible for the Comments, advice, or any loss cost, damages, liabilities, or expenses caused or suffered as a result of any use of or posting of or/and appearance of the Comments on our website.
- Upinfo Media House Pvt. Ltd reserves all the rights to monitor and review all Comments and to remove any Comment which we consider in its complete discretion to be offensive, inappropriate, or otherwise in breach of our Terms and Conditions or other policies.
- You represent and give warranty that:
You are entitled to write or post the Comments or opinion on our Website and have all required and necessary licenses and consents to do the same;
The Comments or opinion you post do not infringe any intellectual property right, any other right, including patent or trademark, without limitation copyright, or other proprietary rights of any third party associated with the website;
The Comments you post do not contain any offensive, defamatory, libelous, indecent or otherwise any unlawful material or something which is an invasion of the privacy
We never use Comments to solicit or promote our business or custom or present commercial activities or any unlawful activity.
You as a result of this grant to Upinfo Media House Pvt. Ltd a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, edit, reproduce, and authorize others to use, edit, copy, or modify any of your Comments in any formats, forms, or the media.
Hyperlinking to the Content
- The organizations mentioned below may link to our Website or its content without prior written approval or agreement:
- Government agencies;
- News organizations;
- Search Engines
- Online distributors of a directory as they list us in their directory may link to our Website or its content in the same way as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses or services; and
- System Accredited Businesses or services except soliciting non-profit companies or organizations, charity fundraising groups, or charity shopping malls may not hyperlink to the Website.
- The organizations mentioned above may link to our website, home page, content, to publications or other site information so long as the link they are creating: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not fakely or falsely imply sponsorship, approval, or endorsement of the linking party and its service or products; and (c) fits within the linking party site’s context.
- We may see, consider, and approve in our sole discretion other link requests made from the following types of businesses or organizations:
- commonly-known business or consumer and information sources such as the American Automobile Association, Chambers of Commerce, AARP and Consumers Union;community sites dot.com; other groups or associations representing charities, including charity giving sites, internet portals; online directory distributors; accounting, consulting, or law firms whose primary clients are businesses and services; and trade associations and educational institutions.
We will only approve linking requests from these businesses or organizations if we consider and determine that.
- the link would not reflect anything unfavorable on us or our accredited companies and services (for example, trade associations or some other organizations that represent inherently suspect types of businesses, such as freelancing or work-from-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
- the associations or organization that does not have a poor record with our Company;
- the benefit to our Company from the visibility associated or link with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Upinfo Media House Pvt. Ltd; and (d) where the link or association is in the context of some general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial information or content in a newsletter or any similar product, furthering the focus of the organization.
These organizations that may link to our home page or any other page of the web site, to publications or any additional other Web site information so long as the link or association
- is not in any way misleading;
- does not fakely or falsely imply any endorsement, visible sponsorship, or any kind of approval of the linking party or business and its services or products; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
In case you are among the businesses or organizations listed in paragraph 2 mentioned above and are interested in linking to our Company’s Website, you have to notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please include your name, organization name, your complete contact information (such as an e-mail ID, phone number and/or address) as well as the URL of your web site, a full list of any of the URLs from which you want to link to our Web site, and also a list of the URL(s) on our Website to which you would like to link on our web site. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response from us.
Approved businesses and organizations may link to our Web site as follows:
- By using our corporate name; or
- By using the uniform resource locator or URL (Web address or addresses) being linked to; or
- By using any other description of the Website, its content or material being linked to that makes proper sense within the context and format of information and content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Upinfo Media House Pvt. Ltd’s logo graphics or other artwork will be allowed for any linking without a trademark license an agreement made with our Company.
You are not allowed to create any frames around our website and web pages or use other techniques to alter our website’s appearance or visual presentation without prior approval and express written permission.
Reservation of the Rights
We reserve all the rights at any time and, in its sole discretion, all requests that you remove all associations, links, or any particular link to our Website. You immediately agree to remove all links or associations to our Web site upon any such request. We also reserve all the rights to amend with these terms and conditions and any of its linking policy at any time we need. If you continue to link to our Website, you are considered to agree to be bound to and abide by its linking terms and conditions and policies.
Removal of links from the Website
In case you find any link on our Website or any linked web site objectionable, you may opt to contact us about this. We will surely consider requests to remove links, but we will have no obligation to respond to you directly or to remove the link.
While we make every attempt to ensure that all the information on this Website is correct to the best of Upinfo Media’s knowledge, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness; nor do we commit to ensuring that our Website remains available all the time or that the material on it is kept up to dated.
We shall have no liability or responsibility for any content or information appearing on your Web site or web pages. You agree to indemnify and defend our Company against all claims or queries arising out of or based upon your Website. Not any link(s) may appear on any web page on your Web site or within any context that contains materials or content that may be interpreted as libelous, criminal or obscene, or which infringes, otherwise advocates or violates the infringement, or any other violation of the third party rights.
Up to the maximum extent permissible by applicable law, we exclude all warranties, representations, and conditions relating to our Company’s Website and the use of the Website (including, without limitation, the warranties implied by our country’s law in respect of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and/or the use of reasonable skill and care). Nothing in Upinfo Media’s disclaimer will:
- exclude or limit our or your liability for any personal injury or death or resulting from negligence;
- eliminate or limit our or your liability for fraudulent or fraud misrepresentation;
- exclude or limit any of our or your liability or obligations in any way that is not permissible under our country’s applicable law; or
- eliminate or limit any of our or your obligations or liabilities that may not be excluded under the law.
The exclusions and limitations of liability or obligations outlined in the Disclaimer Section and elsewhere in this document:
(a) are firstly subject to any preceding paragraph, and/or (b) govern all obligations or covenants arising under the disclaimer or referencing the subject matter of the disclaimer, including all the liabilities that result in a contract, in tort (including negligence or laxity) and for breach in any kind of statutory duty.
Up to the extent that our Website and the services and information on the Website are provided free of any charge, we will not be liable, in any case, for any loss or damage of any nature.